Version 26H2 ( OS Build 26300.9550 )
Yes i confirm i use RAMMap v1.63
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
RAMMap v1.63 Empty Working Sets does nothing on Windows 11 26H2 (build 26300.xxxx). Worked fine on 25H2 before the September 2026 quality update
Version 26H2 ( OS Build 26300.9550 )
Yes i confirm i use RAMMap v1.63
Hi ExoticGuest,
Thanks for explaining what happens. If selecting Empty Working Sets in RAMMap causes the whole PC to crash and force-restart, I’d avoid using that function again for now while we narrow down what’s triggering it.
When this happens, do you see a blue/green screen or any stop code before the PC restarts or does it restart immediately? Could you also run winver and share the full OS build number and confirm that you’re currently using RAMMap v1.63?
For now, I’d avoid using Empty Working Sets again if it’s causing the PC to restart. I’d also check Settings > Windows Update and install any newer cumulative update currently available for your build.
If the crash created a dump file, please don’t upload it publicly, since dump files can contain sensitive information.
Let me know what you find from the checks above and I’ll be happy to help you narrow this down further.