I am having the same problem that was reported by another user in January.
I'm trying to login to a site that uses a two-step process. The second step is in that login process is that the site sends an email with a Iogin link.
I have been able to login to that site in the past, but in the last week this stopped working. The site says it has confirmed delivery of those emails, but none of them have arrived in my Outlook mailbox. They are not in my junk folder or any other folder. I tried multiple times yesterday and again today. This means I have lost the ability to use that site.
I read the previous reply and followed the steps to get help from a human. That worked, eventually. The person I chatted with gave me instructions on how to fix the problem. I was told to manually disable all of my rules and reset my junk mail settings to "standard." Because I have a lot of rules, those instructions took a long time and my human assistant was not able to stay online while I carried them out.
Unfortunately, after completing those steps, the problem is not solved. And now it appears that I can no longer reach a human for follow-up technical support.