Bookings page Errors

Stephanie Doyle 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T14:50:48.85+00:00

I use bookings to schedule appointments and this year I am getting too many undeliverable and cancelled bookings from my invites. Also, those on Chromebooks get an error message when they try to book an appointment with me. So, it will work as a guest, but not if they are logged in to their Microsoft account.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For education
0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Stephanie Doyle 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-01T19:40:08.04+00:00

    This is a school - freshmen students. It affects 80% of the classes I have taught in this year. It has never been an issue in the past 3 years I've done this. It is a school account and the students are all on Chromebooks. We have had the school IT come and help, the District IT come and check. No one has had any luck with any of these work arounds above. That is why I am coming straight to Microsoft...

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Julie Huynh 3,770 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-01T15:31:02.51+00:00

    Dear @Stephanie Doyle,

    Good day! Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum!

    Regarding this matter, to better understand the issue, could you help clarify a few details:

    • Are all customers affected, or only some users?
    • For Chromebook users, could you ask them to share the exact error message or a screenshot of the error they receive when signed in to their Microsoft account? That would be very helpful!
    • Does the issue occur for users from a specific organization or tenant, or does it affect any Microsoft account?
    • I could see that your question is in the "For education" tag, may I reconfirm: Are you using a personal Microsoft account, Microsoft 365 Business, Education, or another subscription?

    In the meantime, kindly try the following suggestions to check what might have caused the issue:

    • Open the booking page in an InPrivate/Incognito browser window and test the booking process yourself, also using a different browser, if available
    • Kindly ask an affected Chromebook user to sign out of their Microsoft account, clear their browser cache/cookies, sign back in, and test again
    • Confirm again whether the booking succeeds when the same user books as a guest versus while signed in and let me know the results

    If you’re able to share a bit more about your situation, I might be able to suggest some helpful next steps. 

    Kindly let me know when there are updates or if you need further assistance. Any updates you’re able to share would be really helpful. I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing how things are going! 

    Thank you for your time and patience.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.