Problem Activating Windows 11 Pro in Parallels

Chris Locke 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T14:29:50.4733333+00:00

I am migrating my retail Windows Pro license from an old VMware virtual machine to a new Parallels virtual machine, and the hardware troubleshooter is blank. Probably a problem between the old Mac with Intel chip and the new MAC with Silicon chip. The only way I see is to have support phone me to do this manually but I keep being directed to the activation portal which fails. It's so frustrating and I am tearing my hair out. Have also tried calling Belgian number and it cuts out while explaining to a bot what the problem is. It also wants to send me back to a link which again fails. Can anyone point me in the right direction as I have spent 2 days on this activation process?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Licensing and activation

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.