Can only open support cases for Surface, not Copilot

Christian 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T13:15:00.75+00:00

I've got a problem with the Copilot App on Android. The Contact Us page eventually suggests I contact support. However, the contact "product or service" is prepopulated with Surface, and I can't change it. (Likely because my last contact with Microsoft was about the latest security update not installing on a Surface device.) What can I do to contact support and discuss my Copilot issue?

Microsoft Copilot | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Haytham-C 5,630 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-01T18:57:39.5233333+00:00

    Hello Christian

    Thank you for reaching out, I'm so sorry to hear that you're unable to open a support request about your issue with Copilot. If possible, could you please explain the issue that you're currently facing so I can provide some basic troubleshooting step first?
    In case you still want to open a new support request, please follow:

    • Go to Contact Us - Microsoft Support . Please access the website via your web browser, if it fails, please try with a private/incognito window or with another device
    • Select Copilot
    • Click Get Home Support
    • Type a brief description of your issue in the search box.
    • Click Get Help and select Contact Support below. 
    • Go to the Products and services tab and choose the appropriate product.
    • On the Category tab, choose the appropriate category or an alternative option.
    • Go to Confirm. Look for and select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" (during business hours) if available. Explain your situation clearly.

    The methods apply for a personal account/personal subscription, if you are using a work/school account, please do let me know.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.