What is copilot migration And all the chats going Migration copilot What it is So I think that is why When I press windows c It don't open It only show quick view It does not show My chats Even though I signed in Same Google account What Happening One

carvin hall 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T13:07:13.2433333+00:00

After I select My chat in History panel When I select my chat From my so many chats Panel And it does not show up copilot chat copilot chat Interface screen It does not load It take little time And it And it shows Content can't load it What's happening Microsoft

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Carl-L 23,080 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-02T06:40:57.6466667+00:00

    Hello carvin hall,

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    You are not alone in this. I've seen other users with the same issue reported. It seems like this is related to the new update of Copilot, some features and chat history is still on the move, so you might need to wait a while. A few more functions has been removed or retired, so the chat associated with them might also be affected. You can check the details in this article

    Thanks for your understanding.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. carvin hall 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-01T13:09:25.3833333+00:00

    What is copilot migration And what will happen to my chats

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.