Microsoft Rewards don't recognize game pass subscription

Felipe Santos 0 Reputation points
2026-10-01T06:14:39.18+00:00

A couple of days ago, I signed up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and since then I've noticed that my account on the Rewards app just doesn't recognize that I have an Ultimate subscription. Because of that, I can't earn the additional points that come with the subscription.

The strange part is that Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox console works perfectly fine. I receive the correct amount of points there, and even the 8 monthly games I need to play are being counted correctly.

So this seems to be some kind of synchronization issue or bug with Microsoft Rewards, specifically on the app/Bing side.

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Vikki-T 11,240 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-01T10:53:35.9733333+00:00

    Hi Felipe Santos,

    I understand how confusing this is, especially since your Game Pass Ultimate subscription is recognized correctly on the Xbox console, but the Rewards app/Bing side is not applying the additional points.

    Please first confirm that the same Microsoft account is signed in to Xbox, Bing, and the Microsoft Rewards dashboard. You can also sign out of the Rewards/Bing app, update the app if needed, and then sign back in.

    If the subscription is still not recognized, this is likely an account-side synchronization issue that cannot be corrected from the community forum. Please contact Microsoft Rewards Support and include screenshots showing your active Game Pass Ultimate subscription, the incorrect point amount, and the sections where the subscription is not recognized.

    Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum, so moderators and contributors cannot access your Rewards account or manually adjust the points. Thank you so much for your understanding.   


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.