talk to expert

AR Complete HomeCare 0 Reputation points
2026-09-30T17:41:18.5133333+00:00

I am having issues that I cannot figure out and all I get are AI generated messages and I followed the suggestions and none of it is working and I'm still having issues with the MFA email not received. I checked the junk folder, I added their email address to safelist, everything that it asked me to do but I'm still unable to get an MFA code. I'm frustrated. I need to talk to a live person to help me with this please.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

2 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. AI answer

    2026-09-30T17:41:30.4266667+00:00

    For an Outlook.com or other personal Microsoft account, the available live-help path is Contact Microsoft Support. In the support flow, enter the problem, select Get Help, and then select Contact Support to be routed to the best support option.

    Before that, use the Sign-in helper once, because it is the supported path for sign-in issues and can identify available recovery options.

    Important limits for this scenario:

    • Support agents cannot send verification codes.
    • Support agents cannot send password reset links.
    • Support agents cannot access or change account details.

    Since junk folder checks and safelisting were already tried, the remaining supported options are:

    1. Try another verification method already connected to the account, if one exists.
    2. Avoid repeated code requests, because repeated attempts can trigger a temporary block.
    3. Wait at least 24 hours before trying again; if the block remains, wait longer, up to 1 week.
    4. Try another network, such as switching between Wi‑Fi and cellular.
    5. Use Sign-in helper.
    6. If still blocked, use Contact Microsoft Support for the best available live support route.

    If the account has no other verification method available and the code still does not arrive, there is no supported way for support to manually bypass the verification process.


    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

  2. Hornblower409 16,350 Reputation points
    2026-10-01T06:13:03.4033333+00:00

    @AR Complete HomeCare said

    How do I get to contact microsoft support?

    • Logon to https://outlook.cloud.microsoft/
    • From the main menu: Help -> ? Help
    • {This should open the Help side panel}
    • Search Help -> {Your problem} and press Enter
    • Still need help? [Yes]
    • If you get "We're here to help": Tell us your problem -> {Your problem, again} [Get Help]
    • [Sign In] {Use any Outlook/Microsoft account}
    • Choose a support option -> Chat with a support agent in your web browser

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.