Hi,
You are on a really old build.
I would go here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11
Download the Iso, mount the ISO and
open the folder and run Setup from
there and do an in place update.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been directed here for further guidance by support.
I have these message codes 715-123130 and 5513cf4c-0945-4d74-bc69-4840cf515f1a.
Thank you kindly
Hi,
You are on a really old build.
I would go here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11
Download the Iso, mount the ISO and
open the folder and run Setup from
there and do an in place update.
I am not behind a VPN or spoofing my DNS and using my actual public IP.
Hi,
Exactly what build are you on currently?
Use WIN+R, type winver for the build #.
AI answer
Error 715-123130 is triggered when the ISO download request is rejected because the connection appears to come from a blocked geography or from a VPN, proxy, anonymizer, or other location-masking service.
For a Windows Insider Preview ISO download, use this checklist first:
If the issue continues, this is enforced server-side and cannot be fixed through a local setting or registry change. The next step is to contact Microsoft Support and provide both the message code 715-123130 and the transaction ID 5513cf4c-0945-4d74-bc69-4840cf515f1a so the IP range or request can be validated.
As a workaround for standard Windows ISO downloads, Microsoft Q&A answers also recommend using the Media Creation Tool to create an ISO instead of downloading the ISO directly. However, for a Windows Insider Preview ISO, the supported guidance in the available material is to verify the Insider account and connection conditions, then escalate to Microsoft Support if it still fails.