Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I select the 'add text' tool, after I finish typing the text and click outside the text box, the text disappears. I can't send an .mp4 file to explain more clearly about the issue I'm having because it's not supported here.
Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
Hello,
Some PDF tools are not supported in certain languages like Text. What language is the default language in Windows right now?
Please run Edge Dev version from https://aka.ms/EdgeInsider
Let me know if you can make the changes sucessfully in Edge Dev version.
I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.
I was asking a few questions to better understand the issue before recommending a solution. Please provide the requested details so I can continue troubleshooting.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hi,
I'm confident this troubleshooting step will help in isolating the problem. This is because:
Also, What language is the default language in Windows right now?
Yes, so I understood the issue correctly initially.
Now, does this happen with all PDFs or only one?