Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I select the 'add text' tool, after I finish typing the text and click outside the text box, the text disappears. I can't send an .mp4 file to explain more clearly about the issue I'm having because it's not supported here.
Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
I think I should explain it better.
Right-click any PDF which you want to annotate and choose Open With > Edge Dev. Don't choose Microsoft Edge.
Then let me know if it works.
Hi,
Please run the Edge Dev version, which is a sort of beta version, from [https://aka.ms/EdgeInsider]() Let me know if you can make the changes successfully in the Edge Dev version.
Alright, thanks. Two options are available now:
Alright, I see.
Let us try Resetting Edge Settings to defaults using the steps below, in the hope it helps.
Click on the three-dot menu button on the right.
Click on Settings.
Click on Reset settings.
Click on Restore settings to their default values.
Click on Reset.
Yes, so I understood the issue correctly initially.
Now, does this happen with all PDFs or only one?