Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When I select the 'add text' tool, after I finish typing the text and click outside the text box, the text disappears. I can't send an .mp4 file to explain more clearly about the issue I'm having because it's not supported here.
Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
Hi,
Okay some more things:
Add a space after adding the text and verify if the text disappears too.
Please copy and paste this in the address bar > Change it to default.
edge://flags/#edge-pdf-webui-update
I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.
Next solution:
Restart and verify.
I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.
Thank you for doing the troubleshooting.
Are you pasting the text or typing? If so, may I know whether you have an English keyboard layout or not?
Ah, my bad, now I see what is going on. Earlier, you could download the Edge Beta/Dev version from https://aka.ms/EdgeDev, but the URL has expired. Let me give a direct download:
Can you download the same from:
and install?
Hi there,
I just wanted to follow up and check whether the steps I provided helped resolve the issue.
If it works in Edge Dev, you may have to wait a few weeks before the Production release is updated.
If the issue is still not resolved, please let me know. I’ll be happy to continue assisting you.