can't add text into a PDF file.

chenyouzhan 0 Reputation points
2026-09-30T09:20:23.0366667+00:00

When I select the 'add text' tool, after I finish typing the text and click outside the text box, the text disappears. I can't send an .mp4 file to explain more clearly about the issue I'm having because it's not supported here.

Microsoft Edge | Read PDFs | Windows 11
0 comments No comments

12 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-02T12:21:42.72+00:00

    Hi there,

    I just wanted to follow up and check whether the steps I provided helped resolve the issue.

    If it works in Edge Dev, you may have to wait a few weeks before the Production release is updated.

    If the issue is still not resolved, please let me know. I’ll be happy to continue assisting you.

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-01T13:57:46.87+00:00

    I think I should explain it better.

    Right-click any PDF which you want to annotate and choose Open With > Edge Dev. Don't choose Microsoft Edge.

    User's image

    Then let me know if it works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  3. SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-01T13:27:12.2133333+00:00

    Hi,

    Please run the Edge Dev version, which is a sort of beta version, from [https://aka.ms/EdgeInsider]() Let me know if you can make the changes successfully in the Edge Dev version.

    Was this answer helpful?


  4. SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-01T02:16:24.58+00:00

    Alright, thanks. Two options are available now:

    1. Wait for the next release of Edge Release.
    2. Try using Edge Insider Build, Dev and let me know if it works.

    Was this answer helpful?


  5. SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-30T12:40:59.64+00:00

    Alright, I see.

    Let us try Resetting Edge Settings to defaults using the steps below, in the hope it helps.

    Click on the three-dot menu button on the right.

    Click on Settings.

    Click on Reset settings.

    Click on Restore settings to their default values.

    Click on Reset.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.