I need a direct download link for the Windows 11 25H2 English (US) x64 Multi-Edition ISO

Fatima Bacot 20 Reputation points
2026-09-30T04:12:47.5966667+00:00

I need a fresh temporary direct download link for the Windows 11 25H2 English (US) x64 Multi-Edition consumer ISO. The previous Microsoft download link expired.

I need the ISO specifically for an in-place repair installation of an existing Windows 11 25H2 system, so I need the consumer Multi-Edition ISO rather than an Enterprise Evaluation ISO.

Thank you

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2026-09-30T10:14:19.2666667+00:00

Was this answer helpful?

2 people found this answer helpful.

2 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Fatima Bacot 20 Reputation points
    2026-09-30T10:10:15.4866667+00:00

    Thank you, but that link leads to:  the current release: Windows 11 2026 Update l Version 26H2. I am after a link for: Windows 11 25H2 English (US) x64 Multi-Edition consumer ISO. I've seen people post a live, 24-hour link. That's what I am after, too.

    Was this answer helpful?


  2. Ramesh 182K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-09-30T07:22:30.8233333+00:00

    You can generate the direct download link for the official Windows 11 ISO file from the following page. How to Download the Windows 11 ISO (or)Use the Media Creation Tool to download the ISO.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.