Windows 11 Pro activation lost after clean reinstall on same PC – 0xC004F213

승엽 사 0 Reputation points
2026-09-30T03:44:42.64+00:00

Hello,

I am having a Windows 11 Pro activation issue after a clean reinstall on the same Lenovo PC.

Before reinstalling Windows, this PC was already activated with Windows 11 Pro. I still have a screenshot showing the activation status as “Active.”

I did not replace the motherboard or make any major hardware changes. I reinstalled the same Windows 11 Pro edition using Microsoft’s official installation media.

After the reinstall, Windows is no longer activated and shows error code 0xC004F213.

I have already tried the following:

  • Windows Activation Troubleshooter
  • “I changed hardware on this device recently”
  • Signing in with my Microsoft account
  • Checking the BIOS/UEFI for an embedded OEM product key
  • Running slmgr /dti
  • Entering the Installation ID into the Microsoft Product Activation Portal

The Activation Portal says that it cannot verify the Installation ID.

Additional information:

  • Windows edition: Windows 11 Pro
  • Same motherboard as before
  • No major hardware changes
  • BIOS does not contain an OA3 embedded product key
  • Current installed key ends in 3V66T
  • The PC was definitely activated before the reinstall

Could someone please advise whether Microsoft can check the previous digital activation history for this hardware and help restore the existing activation?

Thank you. Hello,

I am having a Windows 11 Pro activation issue after a clean reinstall on the same Lenovo PC.

Before reinstalling Windows, this PC was already activated with Windows 11 Pro. I still have a screenshot showing the activation status as “Active.”

I did not replace the motherboard or make any major hardware changes. I reinstalled the same Windows 11 Pro edition using Microsoft’s official installation media.

After the reinstall, Windows is no longer activated and shows error code 0xC004F213.

I have already tried the following:

  • Windows Activation Troubleshooter
  • “I changed hardware on this device recently”
  • Signing in with my Microsoft account
  • Checking the BIOS/UEFI for an embedded OEM product key
  • Running slmgr /dti
  • Entering the Installation ID into the Microsoft Product Activation Portal

The Activation Portal says that it cannot verify the Installation ID.

Additional information:

  • Windows edition: Windows 11 Pro
  • Same motherboard as before
  • No major hardware changes
  • BIOS does not contain an OA3 embedded product key
  • Current installed key ends in 3V66T
  • The PC was definitely activated before the reinstall

Could someone please advise whether Microsoft can check the previous digital activation history for this hardware and help restore the existing activation?

Thank you.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Licensing and activation
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. DaveM121 936.6K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-30T05:19:23.49+00:00

    1

    Where did you get your Windows licence was that pre-installed on the PC or did you purchase a full retail Windows licence from Microsoft or from a 3rd party retailer?

    Or is your Windows licence based on a previous Windows 7 or 8 licence?

    2

    Click your Start Button, type cmd then right click Command Prompt and choose 'Run as Administrator'

    Run or paste this command and hit Enter:

    slmgr.vbs /dlv

    Please post a screenshot of the resulting dialog

    3

    Download the free ShowKeyPlus app from the Microsoft Store.

    Please provide a screenshot of that app window and please hide your product key in the screenshot.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.