Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
In Edge, using Google, I type in what Im looking for and the "Im not s Robot reCaptha comes up. this just started. how can I stop the reCaptcha?
Other issues or features related to Microsoft Edge on macOS
AI answer
Try these Edge checks on the Mac first:
A reCAPTCHA prompt on Google search that suddenly started is commonly caused by an extension or a browser security/filtering interaction. The most direct Edge-based fix in the available guidance is to disable suspicious ad-blocking or antivirus extensions and verify search settings.
References:
Hi,
If the CAPTCHA is coming up on Google, this may mean your IP Reputation isn't good.
Can you restart your router to get a new IP? This will instantly stop Re-captcha.
I look forward to hearing from you to get the results of the troubleshooting.