New Windows Update done 9/29

Prasanth, Ashwin 0 Reputation points
2026-09-29T21:47:57.25+00:00

I cannot play valorant anymore after new update keep getting this error. Selected image presented in a lightbox.

when I tried to enable it in bios this setting just does not exist anymore. I tried to turn of fast boot and then restarted to see if it would appear then and still has not appeared. And checking tpm.msc on windows says its not found so I dont know what changed in this update but why would you hide this option.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Ivan B 124.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-29T22:23:43.6966667+00:00

    Hi ,

    Search for msinfo32.exe in the search bar, take a screenshot, and post it here so we can see the correct laptop model or desktop configuration.

    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.