calendar invites not showing

2026-09-29T14:39:24.6466667+00:00

I'm not receiving the accepted my calendar invites confirmed to my calendar meetings

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Ian-T 13,100 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2026-09-30T02:39:48.0066667+00:00

Hi @Flores-Salinas, Cynthia SPLC-STD/AU/1

Could you clarify whether attendees’ acceptance responses are missing, or whether meetings you accepted are not appearing on your calendar?

If you organized the meeting, open it from Calendar and check Tracking/Attendees. Outlook can automatically process acceptance messages, so you may not receive a separate email in your Inbox even though the response is recorded.

If the meeting itself is missing, check the correct calendar, search for the meeting title, and compare Outlook with Outlook on the web. Also let us know which Outlook version you use and whether the problem affects every invitation or only certain ones.

Thank you for your time

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

1 additional answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Flores-Salinas, Cynthia SPLC-STD/AU/1 20 Reputation points
    2026-10-01T14:21:22.1333333+00:00

    Hi! Just a quick update, after several attempts, I went on my company cell phone and I was able to see the accepted & declined invites to my meeting invitation while I rebooted the PC. After I rebooted, I as able to see the accepted invites. All is well now. thank you for the follow up!

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.