An application or feature powered by Windows Copilot to assist users with tasks and productivity
Yeah, same issue with me, copilot now worser than ChatGPT since the ui changed and it sucks, also it was limiting time using it that's NOT GOOD
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hey you Microsoft CEO's executives first you wanted us to pay to use Word when we had it for free, then 365 come out. Is it because after you hooked so many people on windows, your greed got in the way of ethics? WHY??? Can you answer me this??? Why are you screwing us again with COPILOT???? WHY? And please don't answer to make it look like "for the better experience of everyone" Hah. What a bunch of Bull!!!! We were using Windows with our computers over at least 30 years. I went along until now I am getting fed up. Now we have to pay to use Co-Pilot,!!!! Or we get the 2nd class citizen treatment from the corporation with the " Teer 1, Limited, for the Second Class Citizens???Why is Microsoft pulling the Greed Game again??? You just keep cramming subscription fees down the Publics Throat. DO you sleep and dream of these scams at night??? Bill wanted a reasonable PC in everyones Home His dream?? Was it not? I thought he made that in his first book years ago? Am I wrong?? !!! Reasonable!!! Reasonable also seems to mean affordable? Am I wrong? Can you give me MS's definition of Reasonable??? I would like that answer please? Now this company has made the world accustomed to the PC and you keep pulling the "Gotcha Game" !!! You just Expect us to pay, pay, pay?? Money does not grow on trees. Another question: Are you people using a corporate scam where you go into Board Rooms and Brainstorm on how can we screw the public again with our corporate greed?? What or can you at least stop making it sound like, "oh to pay a subscription is better for you" The experience" Awww'' Why do you come up with these heinous ideas where you think everyones stupid and you people at Microsoft try to make the consumer think its better for them to pay a subscription??? How is it better when it was included with the Default Edge without paying a subscription??? How is that Better? Can you just say, it is because the end game was to make it to pay. Can you tell us we here at Microsoft are going to gibve you AI Copilot for free a couple years, get you addicted and once you're hooked, we'll make you pay, we want you to have to pay now?? At least be truthful and come out with it and say it, because it was the plan all along. Why try to convince me its better now to pay?? Oh we'll start AI get them hooked again like opiates and after a few years take away advantage, make it privileged to some and not others, make them Pay, and tell them to shove it if they don't want to pay, Heee Here Heee, Does the CEO then go out of the room and say to himself, I just love these evil schemes we do to the consumer. Can you ask him for me? I'll be waiting for his answer. Ok Please? He probably loves these dastardly schemes to invent. Am I right on thinking this about how Microsoft, Edge, MS, has become??? Please can you admit that you're all greedy and give me a straight answer without the spin??? How would you like it if we all start flipping you the bird Microsoft? Then we stop paying for this crap, huh??? Will you might stop taking advantage of us second class pee Ons???? Please can you answer?? I didn't like it when MS went to 365 and wanted to charge me, no, I'm not going put up with your fleecing the public again and this time start saying something. I've been Loyal with Edge as a Default as a browser even after all the crap Edge has done but Hey I have Copilot and I'm not quitting it. But Now, Why did your Greed get in the way and screw us Middle Class?? Us retirees on fixed incomes?? Us Veterans that have used you for years and put up with all the Sh***, well if we can't go home and get screwed, we can sure count on Microsoft. Can you tell me why we cannot have unlimited Copilot Again without your corrupted Greed Subscription scheme? I have all these questions. Can you please Answer me at least one or some??? You don't have to be nice with your answers, just plain and blunt. The truth. !!!!%45t453
An application or feature powered by Windows Copilot to assist users with tasks and productivity
Yeah, same issue with me, copilot now worser than ChatGPT since the ui changed and it sucks, also it was limiting time using it that's NOT GOOD