Organizing and accessing contact information in Outlook.com
Hi. I'm Brian and I'll try to help.
If this were to happen to me, I'd use the Help feature in Outlook.com to chat with Microsoft directly. Here is an image of how to do that:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I get auto generated emails for permit documents that are sent out from a noreply:......ca email. I use to get the emails all the time. The company has tried to send a few in the past few days and none are coming through. I've checked the safe sender list. I've checked the junk folder the emails are simply not coming through.
I spoke to another individual using live.ca and they stopped receiving the emails from the sender in the last two weeks as well. It seems outlook is blocking the emails from coming to our inbox.
Organizing and accessing contact information in Outlook.com
Hi. I'm Brian and I'll try to help.
If this were to happen to me, I'd use the Help feature in Outlook.com to chat with Microsoft directly. Here is an image of how to do that:
I've checked all of these suggestions and nothing worked. I have updated the email to the safe sender section with no success.
AI answer
If the sender is already on the Safe Senders list and the messages are not in Junk Email, the most useful checks in Outlook.com are:
If multiple Outlook.com or Live accounts stopped receiving the same automated messages around the same time, and the messages do not appear in Inbox, Junk, Other, Archive, or Deleted Items, the issue can be related to how the sender’s automated system is being filtered. In that case, the sender may need to review their sending configuration or reputation.
If the checks above do not help, use Outlook.com support from the web: