Emails not coming to inbox from a noreply email address

2026-09-28T17:54:49.94+00:00

I get auto generated emails for permit documents that are sent out from a noreply:......ca email. I use to get the emails all the time. The company has tried to send a few in the past few days and none are coming through. I've checked the safe sender list. I've checked the junk folder the emails are simply not coming through.
I spoke to another individual using live.ca and they stopped receiving the emails from the sender in the last two weeks as well. It seems outlook is blocking the emails from coming to our inbox.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Contacts
0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Brian Tillman 27,320 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-28T18:40:40.86+00:00

    Hi. I'm Brian and I'll try to help.

    If this were to happen to me, I'd use the Help feature in Outlook.com to chat with Microsoft directly. Here is an image of how to do that:

    Outlook Help

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

  2. Altered Dimensions Drafting and Design 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-28T17:56:48.34+00:00

    I've checked all of these suggestions and nothing worked. I have updated the email to the safe sender section with no success.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  3. AI answer

    2026-09-28T17:55:04.5266667+00:00

    If the sender is already on the Safe Senders list and the messages are not in Junk Email, the most useful checks in Outlook.com are:

    1. In Outlook.com, check Other, Archive, Deleted Items, and any custom folders.
      • If Focused Inbox is enabled, messages can land in Other instead of Inbox.
      • Also make sure Filter > Sort is set to Date.
    2. Check Settings > Mail > Rules.
      • Remove or disable any rule that moves, archives, or deletes messages from that sender or similar automated messages.
    3. Check Settings > Mail > Forwarding and confirm mail is not being forwarded elsewhere.
    4. Recheck Settings > Mail > Junk email.
      • Confirm the sender address or, if appropriate, the sender domain is listed correctly under Safe senders and domains.
      • For automated mail, adding the sending domain can be more reliable than adding only one address.
    5. Send a test message from another account and ask the sender whether they receive a non-delivery report.
      • If there is a bounce-back error, that helps identify whether Outlook.com is rejecting the message before delivery.

    If multiple Outlook.com or Live accounts stopped receiving the same automated messages around the same time, and the messages do not appear in Inbox, Junk, Other, Archive, or Deleted Items, the issue can be related to how the sender’s automated system is being filtered. In that case, the sender may need to review their sending configuration or reputation.

    If the checks above do not help, use Outlook.com support from the web:

    • In Outlook.com, select Help on the menu bar and enter the issue.
    • If self-help does not solve it, go to Still need help? and select Yes.

    AI-generated content may be incorrect. Read our transparency notes for more information.

    Was this answer helpful?

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.