Word does not save to my desktop

Noeline van den Berg 0 Reputation points
2026-09-25T23:19:15.1533333+00:00

Once I have a saved Word document, and I make a change, hit command s it looks like it saves and when i close it asks again if i want to save, never saving. Word will ot save anywhere on my mac desktop.

I am using docs that I hae had for years and now it won't save after I make changes

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | MacOS

14 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Noeline van den Berg 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-26T02:02:32.1966667+00:00

    I can you please let me know you are still working on this, I'm desperate to get this fixed, I have been trying for 2 days now with AI and nothing is working, please let me know you are still trying to ficure this out?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Noeline van den Berg 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-26T02:29:48.01+00:00

    And as I'm working, now emoji's won't appear on my screen when i select them, wat is going on?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  3. Noeline van den Berg 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-26T02:39:02.52+00:00

    Hi i would appreciate feedback please

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  4. Noeline van den Berg 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-26T03:01:01.5666667+00:00

    The problem remains

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  5. Noeline van den Berg 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-26T03:03:04.5533333+00:00

    The problem remains

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.