Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I accidentally and inadvertently closed all my websites I was reviewing. How do I restore my website history?
Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Windows 11
If you accidentally closed the websites/tabs you were reviewing in Microsoft Edge, first press Ctrl + Shift + T. You can press it repeatedly to reopen recently closed tabs, and in some cases it can restore an entire recently closed Edge window. You can also press Ctrl + H to open History and check Recently closed for the pages or window you had open.
If they are not listed under Recently closed, check the regular browsing history in Ctrl + H and reopen the sites individually. For the future, you can also go to Edge Settings > Start, home, and new tabs > When Microsoft Edge starts and select Open tabs from the previous session, so Edge normally restores the tabs that were open when you closed the browser.