Azure for Students account stuck under review for 10 days

Hussein Mohammed 0 Reputation points
2026-09-25T09:01:56.99+00:00

Hi everyone,

I’m trying to activate Azure for Students through GitHub Education, but my Azure account has been showing “Your account is under review” for around 10 days with no change.

I have already completed the required verification process, but I have not received any update or email regarding the review.

I’m wondering if anyone has experienced the same issue and knows how long the review normally takes or what I should do to get it resolved.

I would prefer to keep the Azure for Students subscription without adding a credit card or switching to a paid subscription.

Any advice on how to proceed or contact the appropriate Azure support team would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Azure | Azure Training
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. Victor Waweru 6 Reputation points
    2026-09-25T10:18:33.6466667+00:00

    Based on age bracket do you qualify as a student. if it's not the case that's why there is a delay in verifying your account. How long have you had an account as a student is another factor that could delay verification.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.