A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Hi,
Did you not link it to the Microsoft account? Check at https://account.microsoft.com/services page and let me know.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm getting a message that i need to activate Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 but I have a office access key and have been using it for years. What is causing this?
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Hi,
Did you not link it to the Microsoft account? Check at https://account.microsoft.com/services page and let me know.
It should have linked to any account.
I see that you have a key. What happens when you try to use the same?
This issue is being investigated by Microsoft. No details have been made public yet, though.
One piece of information that might help is if you clarify which version of Windows you are running.