I want to Add accessibility to mac need guidence as i am not able to see accessibility.mobileconfig

Jarugu Gangadhar Reddy 0 Reputation points
2026-09-24T12:43:20.1633333+00:00

I want to Add accessibility to mac need guidence as i am not able to see accessibility.mobileconfig

Microsoft Edge | Other | MacOS
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Emma1-N 13,320 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-26T01:31:11.2333333+00:00

    Welcome Jarugu Gangadhar Reddy,

    Thank you for your post.

    Based on the information provided, the issue appears to relate to a macOS accessibility configuration profile (accessibility.mobileconfig) rather than a Microsoft Edge feature or error. As this falls outside the scope of Microsoft Edge support on Microsoft Q&A, I am unable to provide guidance for this scenario.

    I recommend contacting Apple Support or the administrator responsible for managing the macOS configuration profile for further assistance.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.