Copilot renew and Screen time?

Larson Lanka 100 Reputation points
2026-09-23T15:44:01.3333333+00:00

Honestly, this is a robbery for me. So unfortunately, I have no words to say? What does this mean exactly and how much can I use freely now?

Microsoft Copilot | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Emma1-N 13,430 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-23T23:23:18.0633333+00:00

    Welcome Larson Lanka,

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I understand that you are disappointed with your experience using Microsoft Copilot.

    To better understand your concern, could you clarify what you mean by "robbery" and "use freely"? Are you referring to:

    • A Copilot subscription renewal or charge?
    • Usage limits in the free version of Copilot?
    • A feature that was previously available and is no longer accessible?

    Please provide a bit more detail about what happened, including any message or notification you received. That will help the community better explain the situation and provide accurate guidance.

    Looking forward to your update.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.