School login

Jamal Williams 0 Reputation points
2026-09-22T15:17:20.6533333+00:00

Hello I have been trying to sign into my school account on the Outlook app and it is not allowing me to do so.

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For education
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. EmilyS_726 30,260 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-09-22T18:55:09.8766667+00:00

    What error message does it show you?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Ryan-N 16,095 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-09-22T15:40:30.45+00:00

    Hi Jamal,

    Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.

    Based on the information I found, Microsoft is currently aware of and investigating an issue affecting Outlook for iOS, where the app may become unresponsive or fail to launch.

    You can refer to the following documentation for more information:

    Outlook for iOS may become unresponsive or crash on launch | Microsoft Support

    According to the documentation, the temporary workaround currently recommended by Microsoft is to update your device to the latest available version of iOS.

    If the issue persists after updating iOS, please let me know. I will continue to assist you.

     I hope this information is helpful.

    If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to share them in the comments on this post so I can continue to support you.

    I look forward to continuing the conversation.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes" and kindly upvote it.

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.  

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.