A group of Microsoft Products and technologies used for sharing and managing content, knowledge, and applications.
Hi @Mower, Sean,
Thank you for providing these details. Based on the troubleshooting you've already completed and the fact that the issue appears to affect multiple Microsoft Lists and SharePoint Lists after a Windows update, this may require deeper investigation by Microsoft.
To resolve this issue, Microsoft's support team will need to be engaged. A technical support engineer can conduct a remote session to investigate the situation, verify backend configurations, and run any required synchronization tools. Since this case will likely involve collecting and analyzing logs, I recommend raising a support ticket to ensure a smoother and more efficient resolution process.
The Global Administrator for your Microsoft 365 tenant should create a service request with Microsoft Support to obtain advanced technical assistance and diagnostics. For detailed instructions on how to contact support, please refer to:
If you're unsure who the Global Administrator is within your organization, you can find guidance here:
I would also like to clarify that this is a user-to-user support forum, and I am not a Microsoft support engineer. Forum participants do not have access to backend systems and cannot directly investigate service-side issues, perform escalations, or review diagnostic logs. I can only provide guidance and best-practice recommendations based on the information available.
I hope this information helps, and please let us know if there are any updates from Microsoft Support after the investigation.