An application or feature powered by Windows Copilot to assist users with tasks and productivity
Same issue for me. Doesn't know my name, cannot reference any old chats, and I had stuff I had been working on for months (plus a few years of chats I had it remember stuff.) When the app is opened I get the same popup - “Chats and content couldn't finish syncing. Try again to continue bringing over your chats and content.”
Android is worse, it forced me to download a new app, it doesn't even have a chat option. Only search onedrive or generate image. copilot.microsoft.com looks like the old app and would likely still have my chats, but the side bar is minimized and it quickly redirects me to copilot.com without any of the old conversations, just the one with new copilot of me complaining about it.
I know when I first used the app it said it would take some time to migrate, so I guess I will put things on hold for a few days to see if that happens, otherwise I guess I will have to move to something else.