A group of Microsoft Products and technologies used for sharing and managing content, knowledge, and applications.
Dear @Josh Potts,
Thanks for the update. Regarding this issue, I believe it relates to your organization's SharePoint backend rather than standard settings.
As a fellow user, I cannot check the tenant for you. Since this issue affects all users across the tenant, I recommend opening a support ticket with Microsoft via the Microsoft 365 Admin Center; if you do not have Global Admin privileges, please contact your organization's IT department to have them create the ticket for you.
Ticket Support: Log in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center > Support > Help & Support. You can raise support ticket at: https://admin.microsoft.com/#/support/requests
- When you open a support ticket, please make sure to turn off the Support Assistant (AI) in the help panel.
- Several users have reported issues when the Support Assistant is turned on the system sometimes fails to display the “Contact Support” option.
After clicking on "Help & Support" button, you can type "I need agent support via phone or email". After that, you can click on "Contact support"
- Choose contact method: "Phone"
- Fill all the information in this contact support details, please describe your situation carefully so they will have enough information to help you.
- Finally, click on "Contact me"
- After completing them, you will receive an email appointment for a meeting to review this issue professionally together.
- For more details, you could refer to this article: Get support for Microsoft 365 for business
I hope your issue will be resolved by Microsoft soon.