Using the internet is expensive at $90 a month which is a ripoff in itself; then Microsoft wanted us to pay to use Word when we had it for free when we bought any version of Windows with our computers over at least 35 years, now we have to pay to use Co-Pilot, they can't just keep cramming subscription fees down our collective throats and expect us to pay, pay, pay, money does not grow on trees. Now cars want to charge us subscription fees as well?! Yeah, BMW is charging customers that bought cars with the heated seat option they paid for a subscription fee to use the feature! This type of car subscription fee is going to become commonplace. If we all just gave Microsoft the royal bird and not pay for this crap, then they might stop taking advantage of us; and we need to stop buying from car makers that charge us subscription fees for stuff we already paid for. I didn't like it when MS went to 365 and wanted to charge me, no, I'm not going to pay; and if I ever need a Word processor I won't buy it from MS. My next laptop will be a MAC because they do not charge any fees to use their free productivity suite
why does the new copilot have a daily chat limit?
I've been using copilot for the past year and recently the copilot version changed and now i noticed a time limit for my chats which interferes with my daily and evening computer work not good as i was relying on copilot for my lab work . "You have reached your daily chat limit" *john bryla
Microsoft Copilot | Other
20 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Scott Turchin 5 Reputation points
2026-09-24T03:45:00.64+00:00 This just happened to me a few days ago.
The service I want, and would pay for, is unlimited chat.
I don't use Copilot in apps but I enjoy the chat, and writing code is helpful to chat while solving problems.Is there a pricing plan for unlimited chat as it has been?
My session is exactly 12 months long and I'm at least happy I can access it - would be cool if Copilot could also.Scott
Silverdale, WA -
René Schulz 20 Reputation points
2026-09-19T21:14:32.41+00:00 Microsoft Copilot ist am Ende, dass weiß ich mitlerweile. Kein anderer Anbieter hat ein Tageslimit, und hier wird rumgebastelt,
und nach kuzer Zeit haben wir ein Neues Problem. Man macht alles nur noch schlimmer, und wartet bis der letzte User das sinkende Schiff verlassen hat. Ich habe seit Donnerstag das Problem mit dem Limit, es kann nicht Euer Ernst sein, dass das tägliche Limit mit wenigen Zeilen schon ausgeschöpft werden soll. Überall steht in den Hilfeseiten kostenloser Microsoft Copilot ohne Einschränkungen, und seit paar Tagen ist hier der Teufel los. Wollt ihr uns alle verarschen?
-
j b 56 Reputation points
2026-09-19T16:06:49.09+00:00 today was my first day of the new copilot experience. 6 interactions in and i've reached my limit. the answers it now give are vague, it's lost its personal touch. if copilot was a human, it was like talking to a different person. i didn't find it useful like it used to be and now i can't talk to it at all. it's effectively useless. i guess that's the end of using copilot.
-
David Hood 5 Reputation points
2026-09-18T20:56:49.07+00:00 2 days ago it stopped answering. I did a refresh. New interface, spent a few hours finding old conversations and listing them,then in short order you have reached your limit, try back at 8 pm or tomorrow.
Today I got more interaction but just hit my limit.
Looks like the new paradigm.