Use Microsoft’s account and support flows in this order:
- Try the sign-in recovery tool first.
- If the old Microsoft 365 Family subscription is tied to an account that is no longer remembered, use the guided Can’t sign in tool or Sign-in Helper.
- These tools ask for the email address or mobile phone number being used and check for account problems.
- Start here:
- Check the Microsoft account services page with any personal Microsoft accounts that might have been used.
- Sign in to the services page and look for the subscription under Services & subscriptions:
- If the charge does not appear on any Microsoft account that can be accessed, contact Microsoft Support through the support entry point.
- Go to Get Help on the web or Contact Microsoft Support.
- Enter the problem and select Get Help.
- If self-help does not resolve it, select Contact Support to be routed to the best support option, which may include chat or a call request.
- If the billing charge cannot be matched to any Microsoft account, treat it as a possible unauthorized charge.
- In that case, contact the credit card company to open a dispute case.
- The accepted guidance in similar cases states that Microsoft billing support cannot directly investigate charges tied to someone else’s account, but Microsoft can respond through the card dispute process.
Important:
- Microsoft support agents are not allowed to send password reset links or access and change account details.
- Support options vary by product and whether the account is personal or work-related.
- Problems renewing a Microsoft 365 subscription
- Get help with your Microsoft account
- Contact Microsoft customer support
- I am Charged 13$ per month for an email account that I don't recognize and That I dont have any acces. I am not able to reach MIcrosoft.. What could I do? - Microsoft Q&A
- I have been charged for 365 Family, which I did not want and my subscriptions say that there's been no transaction - Microsoft Q&A