Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on iOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there
I want to ask everyone that why roblox gift cards has completely gone these days, and then today I checked again and found out that it got “deleted”. When I still see the option to redeem roblox gift card, I clicked and then it said “Page not found, Sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Please check the URL or return to the homepage.“. Anyone knows what happened please reply me, I am very nervous right now. Thank you! (I use iPhone, region: Vietnam, using both app Bing and browser)
Troubleshooting website display or functionality issues in Edge on iOS
Hi,
There are several potential reasons why you might encounter this issue:
Try logging in and out of your account, and make sure you're not using a VPN. If the problem persists, please clear your browser’s cache and cookies, or try using a different browser or device to check again. You can also try again later, just in case it’s a temporary issue.
If all else fails, contacting the Rewards support team would be the best option. You can reach out to them using the following link: https://rewards.bing.com/support
The support team for Bing Rewards has the essential tools and resources to investigate this issue. Please note that their response time is usually within 24 hours, but it may take longer depending on the volume of tickets they receive (first come, first served). Thank you.
AI answer
Roblox gift cards in Microsoft Rewards can disappear or stop opening for a few supported reasons:
For the “Page not found” result after tapping the Roblox reward, the supported guidance is to try these checks:
If the reward still does not appear or still opens to a missing page, contact Microsoft Rewards Support for account-specific help: Rewards Support
Also, if the reward is unavailable in the Vietnam catalog at the moment, it may simply need to be checked again later on the Redeem page.
References: