Building and customizing solutions using Microsoft 365 Copilot APIs and tools
Hi,
I had the same issue, 2 times with no clue of how to find out a solution. Any idea ?
Thank you
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello Team,
I am attempting the Microsoft Applied Skills: Enhance Agents with Autonomous Capabilities assessment and have encountered a couple of issues that are preventing me from completing the lab.
Issues Encountered
Issue 1: Unable to Add Power Automate Flow as a Tool
Issue 2: Outlook Connection Fails While Creating Trigger
Questions
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Building and customizing solutions using Microsoft 365 Copilot APIs and tools
Hi,
I had the same issue, 2 times with no clue of how to find out a solution. Any idea ?
Thank you
Hi there, I was trying to do same test and I got the same tool issue. I cannot see it in Copilot Studio, although, I set it up in Power Automate correctly.
The email in my end worked fine: I chose Office 365 Outlook. Send email.
Have you passed the test already?