How do I unblock my outlook email account?

V Diverge 0 Reputation points
2026-07-01T06:00:56.1633333+00:00

How do I unblock my outlook email account? How do I unblock my outlook email account?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Darhyl Amizola 50,070 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-07-01T06:36:05.28+00:00

    Hey there! Nice to meet you!

    Just to confirm, did you have two-factor authentication (2FA) active on the account?

    If yes, are you able to access the second factor of authentication? Do you still have access to your verification methods linked to your account?

    Important: If you have an active 2FA, ACSR will inform you that your recovery request will be ignored. If you only receive a message that the recovery request is either successful or indicates insufficient information, this means that 2FA is disabled.

    Also, may I know when was the last time you successfully signed in to your account?

    Best regards,

    Darhyl

    Was this answer helpful?