How do I accept meeting requests in new outlook

Fanie de Bruyn 0 Reputation points
2026-06-29T07:28:20.97+00:00

New Outlook - How do I accept meeting Requests.

There is no accept on the menu bar


Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | For home | Windows

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. John Jefferson Doyon 88,935 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-06-29T08:15:47.35+00:00

    Hi, I'm John! I will help you with this.

    Just to confirm, is this meeting request in your Inbox, Calendar, or a shared/delegate mailbox? Also, do you see Yes / Maybe / No, or only normal email buttons like Reply and Forward?

    Please open the meeting request from your Inbox or Calendar. Inside the meeting invite, look for the response buttons such as RSVP, Yes, Maybe, or No.

    Let me know what you find. Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?