Not receiving emails from discord

Tony Fowles 0 Reputation points
2026-06-28T17:08:33.9933333+00:00

My discord account was compromised and I’ve tried contacting discord support through a different email but since I’m not receiving any emails through my outlook/hotmail account from discord and Discord support I’m unable to submit a ticket to resolve the issue.

What would be the reason I am no longer able to receive emails from Discord and Discord Support even after whitelisting the emails that where given by the support team and still having no luck

If an update or explanation could be given would be much appreciated so I can try and resolve this issue that has happened

Regards Tony

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2026-06-29T00:55:02.8666667+00:00

    Hi Tony Fowles

    I understand how frustrating this must be, especially when you're trying to recover a compromised Discord account and the verification/support emails are not arriving.

    To help me guide you better, could you please confirm the following:

    • Do other emails arrive normally in the same mailbox?
    • When Discord sends an email, do they receive any bounce-back or delivery error?
    • Have you already checked your "Junk Email", "Deleted Items", and "Archive" folders?

    In the meantime, please try the following in Outlook.com on the web:

    1, Check your blocked senders list

    • Go to "Settings" > "Mail" > "Junk email"
    • Review "Blocked senders and domains"
    • Make sure no Discord-related addresses or domains are listed there.

    2, Add Discord as a Safe Sender

    • In the same "Junk email" settings page, under "Safe senders and domains", add the Discord email address or domain provided by Discord Support.
    • Save the changes and then request a new email from Discord.

    3, Check for mail rules or forwarding

    • Go to "Settings" > "Mail" > "Rules"
    • Verify there are no rules that move, delete, or redirect incoming messages.
    • Also check "Settings" > "Mail" > "Forwarding" and make sure messages are not being forwarded elsewhere.

    Feel free to keep me posted and I'd be happy to assist you further. Thanks for your understanding.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".    

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.