I cannot get into outlook and need to speak to a human agent immediately

David Peddle 0 Reputation points
2026-06-17T18:29:54.3766667+00:00

I cannot get into outlook and need to speak to an agent

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. John Jefferson Doyon 88,920 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-06-17T19:05:52.0333333+00:00

    Hi, I'm John! I will help you with this.

    What exactly happens when you try to access Outlook? Are you unable to sign in, unable to receive a verification code, or do you see an error message?

    Please share the exact error message if there is one. Also let me know whether you are using Outlook.com in a browser or the Outlook app.


    About contacting support:

    Are you using a personal Microsoft account (like Outlook/Hotmail), or is this for Microsoft 365 Business?

    Phone support is usually available for Microsoft 365 Business accounts. For personal Microsoft accounts, support is typically handled through live chat online or via the Get Help app rather than a direct hotline number.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Frank DeFazio 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-02T13:46:13.57+00:00

    This is what I see, I've tried EVERYTHING and need help, my emails are gone, it's terrible.

    You have denied Office access to Google - IMAP.

    Please grant Office access to Google - IMAP and try again.

    For more information: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2297591

    Was this answer helpful?