Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Dear Microsoft Support Team,
My Microsoft account has been stolen after I was scammed. I am the original owner of the account, and I need help recovering access.
The incident occurred when someone deceived me and gained access to my account. I am concerned that the person may have changed my password or account security information without my permission .
I request that Microsoft review my case and guide me through the official account recovery process. I can provide information to help verify my ownership, including my original email address, previous passwords, account details, and relevant evidence of the scam.
Approximate date of the incident: [24 April 2026]
What happened: [ i was playing minecraft with my original microsoft account and someone menuplate me and he said to go to another server than he said if u wanna to play we need to verify your account by discord than i verify and enter my microsoft account gmail and i sent a verification code after that i can't login my account again he stole my account and also i can't login to microsoft website with my original account]
Please help me recover my account and secure any associated services and purchases.
Thank you for your assistance.
Sincerely, Dhruv Kumar
Moderator note: personal information removed