I am not getting any of my netflix account emails

Eileen Spallino 0 Reputation points
2026-06-15T01:19:01.1666667+00:00

I am not getting any of the emails sent to me by my netflix account to my outlook email, which is ******@msn.com. I am not able to use my netflix account because I cannot verify it is mine. I contacted netflix and they said I needed to contact my email provider.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Christine Luna 27,280 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-06-15T05:15:06.1933333+00:00

    Greetings!

    This is Tin, I'll do my best to help. Have you checked if you can receive email from other sender and if the issue is only happening if its from Netflix?

    Kindly check the Junk/Spam Folder.

    From your Mail app, please look for the Search bar and try to search Netflix and see if it will show the Netflix emails.

    Please go to Outlook settings → Junk Email → Safe Senders and add @netflix.com.

    If still not showing after that, please reach MSN Support to check your MSN account.

    https://membercenter.msn.com/ContactSupport.aspx

    Thanks,

    Tin

    Was this answer helpful?