Unable to update Skype billing address

Jeffrey Bannister 0 Reputation points
2026-06-04T03:56:57.3433333+00:00

I have remaining Skype Credit which I cannot access via the Skype dialpad since it requires me to update my billing address. I cannot update my Skype billing address. It always shows “It’s not you, it’s us.” Because of this, my Skype Credit calling is blocked. All Microsoft support pages return “Unexpected error occurred” or 404.

The Virtual Agent does not load.

I need a billing profile reset for my Microsoft Account or a refund of the credit to my main account at the same email.

Microsoft System Center | Other
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. EmilyS_726 30,360 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-06-06T16:37:55.7066667+00:00

    Can you go to https://account.live.com > Your info, make sure the language field is not blank or incorrect. Make sure you have it set up to the correct language. Then update your billing address again, and see if that helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Pavle Peković 6,940 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-06-04T06:38:06.2766667+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.