Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
You'll have to sign in to your account with your console. A PC won't work in your case
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I had earned 5000 points through Microsoft Rewards, so I decided to buy 400 Robux from the Xbox Store since it was the most affordable price for me. With the 5000 points, I bought 30.00 reais on the Xbox Store, and for 29.90 I bought the 400 Robux. Shortly after, I installed Roblox from the Xbox Store on my PC and connected my Xbox account with my Roblox account. However, I did not receive the Robux. A few hours later, I contacted Xbox, and the agent I spoke with said I should wait one day for them to arrive. It has been more than 24 hours since the purchase, and I still have not received them. I tried to request a refund, but it was denied due to the refund policies. Now I have made one last contact with Xbox, I am waiting for the email, and I hope for a satisfactory response.
Tag not monitored by Microsoft.
You'll have to sign in to your account with your console. A PC won't work in your case
AI answer
The issue described (Robux purchased via Xbox/Microsoft Store not being delivered and a refund request being denied) cannot be resolved with self-service steps in the available documentation. It requires direct handling by Xbox/Microsoft Support.
The appropriate next actions are:
No additional self-service tools in the provided documentation can force delivery of the Robux or override the refund decision; resolution depends on the outcome of the ongoing Xbox Support case.
References: