Skype Credit cannot make international calls due to Microsoft account address issue

IVY SUN 30 Reputation points
2026-05-20T08:01:27.3133333+00:00

I have Skype Credit balance around NT$134, but I cannot make any international calls since last week.

Skype asks me to update my Microsoft account address before making calls: "請確保您的帳單地址為最新,以便您能不中斷地持續使用 Skype 付費服務。" However, Microsoft account cannot save/update the address and shows: "不是您的問題,是我們的問題,很抱歉,我們目前無法處理要求。請稍後再試一次。"

Because of this, I cannot use my Skype Credit at all. I already contacted Microsoft online support last week, but the issue still exists. Could you please help respond: 1. When the Microsoft address issue will be fixed 2. How can I use my Skype Credit to make international calls again? Thank you.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams Free | Calls
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Edmund Lee 100 Reputation points
2026-05-26T09:02:04.9566667+00:00

I am from Taiwan. I solved this issue by google Gemini.

請不要使用 Skype App,直接打開手機的瀏覽器(如 iPhone 的 Safari 或 Android 的 Chrome):

  1. 開啟無痕模式:打開手機瀏覽器,切換至「無痕視窗 / 私密瀏覽」。
  2. 登入微軟個人資料頁:前往 Microsoft 帳戶個人資料 (account.microsoft.com) 並登入您的帳戶。
  3. 設定預設語言(關鍵步驟):
    • 根據官方論壇經驗,許多人卡住是因為個人資料的「語言」留白。
    • 請在個人資料頁面中,先確認「語言」已明確勾選設定為**「中文(台灣)」**並儲存。
  4. 執行跨區修改(繞過伺服器錯誤):
    • 點選「國家或地區」旁的編輯。
    • 將國家從「台灣」暫時隨意切換到另一個國家(例如:香港或日本)。
    • 填寫該地區的任何有效必填欄位,然後點擊儲存。
  5. 切換回台灣:
    • 成功儲存他國地址後,再次點選編輯,將國家與地區改回「台灣」,並完整填入您原本正確的台灣帳單地址與郵遞區號。
    • 點擊儲存,此時系統便會強制重刷快取,順利跳過錯誤強制綁定成功。 [1, 2, 3, 4]

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.