An extension of Azure for running apps in an on-premises environment and delivering Azure services in a datacenter.
Hello Ankit
Thanks for your reply
I roughly understand what you mean, mainly because few customers buy this product in China. I am a technical pre-sales consultant from a partner and have some experience with the product. Microsoft sale guy does not clear about it, and hardware OEMs do not understand License Model-offline mode. OEMs should know about it, but they may not understand it too well. Customers think we can provide the licenses.They think this quotation should have two parts( Hardware + License).
We are very professional in Microsoft License, and our internal Team rarely comes into contact with this product.They cannot find the product SKU through the EA/Volume License SKU list. Everyone's information is relatively fragmented, and each person only knows a part of the information, so I am not sure how to check the SKU. If the license is bundled with hardware for sale, do we still need to sell and provide the quotation?
Maybe it's nothing to do with us, hahaha