Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
Hi @Gutierrez Joel (US Stores)
Thanks for reporting this issue and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused to your workflow.
I have seen a several users who are in the same situation as yours. However, I have not found any official documents addressing this unexpected issue.
Can you please provide your Android version as well as your Office apps versions?
In the meantime, please use Outlook in the browser on your mobile as an alternative. For Excel, Word and PowerPoint, you need to use the web version on your computer
I know this is not a definite solution but as for now, to reduce the interruption, please use the method.
Lastly, please report the issue via Outlook · Community. (Remember to include your app versions as well)
After you finish submitting, please drop the link here so I and other people can upvote it for you. The more people upvote, the faster Microsoft will be aware of this issue.
I really apologize for this situation. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.