No new emails

Todd Koss 20 Reputation points
2026-04-04T09:10:36.08+00:00

My Microsoft office subscription expired on March 5th I renewed it on April 1st and I still don't have my emails from March 5th in my new outlook Microsoft account inbox. I think I need my email box unblocked from the back end.

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Answer accepted by question author
GsN5034 - IA 78,515 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-04-04T10:07:39.5+00:00

Hello, thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Q&A.

Since you haven’t renewed your subscription after March 5, your account will be placed in a frozen state until you do so. Any emails sent to you during this period will bounce back to the sender, indicating that your storage is full. After your storage has been upgraded, you will need to ask the sender to resend their emails.

Sign in with your Microsoft account using the link below to confirm that the additional storage has been applied to your account after the purchase.

https://onedrive.live.com/?v=managestorage

Please send a test email from another one of your email accounts to the address that is not receiving messages, and check whether it is delivered successfully. If you encounter any error message, kindly share the exact error details with us here.


Was this answer helpful?


0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.