Troubleshoot camera

White, Joanna 215 Reputation points
2026-03-01T09:03:17.6966667+00:00

The camera on my laptop is not working it says that it's either blocked or there's a button on the keyboard to push to make the camera work again but I don't know how to do that so I need help getting my camera working

Surface | Surface Laptop | Sound and camera

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

12 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Rabiul Hossen 5 Reputation points
    2026-04-06T16:47:20.21+00:00

    The camera on my laptop is not working it says that it's either blocked or there's a button on the keyboard to push to make the camera work again but I don't know how to do that so I need help getting my camera working

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Bourlanleh Oluwo 0 Reputation points
    2026-05-31T00:14:10.17+00:00

    My camera suddenly stopped working

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Hang Vitia 0 Reputation points
    2026-06-12T12:44:38.03+00:00

    my camera not work

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Nabin Deuba 5 Reputation points
    2026-07-23T07:28:40.8+00:00

    my pc camera is not working

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Sougata Chakraborty 5 Reputation points
    2026-08-02T17:59:38.57+00:00

    HOW TO OPEN CAMERA ??

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments