Troubleshoot camera

White, Joanna 215 Reputation points
2026-03-01T09:03:17.6966667+00:00

The camera on my laptop is not working it says that it's either blocked or there's a button on the keyboard to push to make the camera work again but I don't know how to do that so I need help getting my camera working

Surface | Surface Laptop | Sound and camera

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

12 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Bourlanleh Oluwo 0 Reputation points
    2026-05-31T00:14:10.17+00:00

    My camera suddenly stopped working

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Rabiul Hossen 5 Reputation points
    2026-04-06T16:47:20.21+00:00

    The camera on my laptop is not working it says that it's either blocked or there's a button on the keyboard to push to make the camera work again but I don't know how to do that so I need help getting my camera working

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. humayun mia 10 Reputation points
    2026-04-02T11:25:06.6033333+00:00

    i unable to use my pc camera and microphone Kindy assist me here

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
  4. Rachael Johnson 0 Reputation points
    2026-03-12T17:28:20.4866667+00:00

    My camera fades in and out when I'm using zoom

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
  5. Wisdom Taiwo Dabo 5 Reputation points
    2026-03-06T07:24:45.9666667+00:00

    I am trying to use my laptop for google meet and team but my camera is not orking

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.