Thanks for your response, but unfortunately none of these steps apply to my situation.
Here are the key facts:
• My previous device with a Windows 11 Pro digital license was removed from my Microsoft account.
• My new laptop is signed in with the same Microsoft account.
• The device does NOT appear under account.microsoft.com/devices.
• I upgraded from Home to Pro using the generic key, so the troubleshooter cannot activate the system.
• I do not have a retail key — I have a digital license that should transfer automatically.
• Online activation fails with error 0xC004C003.
• Phone activation does not work for digital licenses.
• Microsoft Support does not offer chat or callback options in my region.
This is not a standard activation issue — the digital license is not being assigned to the new device even though the old one was removed.
Could you please escalate this to a Microsoft agent who can check the activation backend and manually reassign the digital license to my new hardware?
Thank you